This semester course includes learning in visual arts, spanning time, geography, and cultures. Students will demonstrate knowledge through quizzes and assignments. They will apply their learning through creative projects and end the semester with a cumulative exam.
Semester A Units:
- What is Art?: An Introduction to Art
- Artistic Techniques and the Language of Art
- Art Appreciation: Two-Dimensional Art
- Art Appreciation: Three Dimensional Media and Architecture
- Prehistoric Art and Ancient Art: Art in Ancient Civilizations